I Expect You To Die Vacation Walkthrough

I Expect You To Die Vacation Walkthrough



1/15/2018  · Pick up a glass shard and open the panel on the little cylinder in front of you , cut the wires with the glass. Open the locker closest to you and grab the ID card , this will trigger the alarm , to avoid dying either put the ID card into the ID slot on the cy linder or close the blind and wait for the .


4/28/2017  · I Expect You To Die is a seated puzzle game for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PlayStation VR.Enjoy!Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/587430/I_Exp…


11/1/2017  · The excellent puzzle game gets its first content update!Enjoy!Game Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/587430/ I_Expect _ You _To_ Die /, 10/28/2017  · An amazing VR game for the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PS VRWatch the launch trailer: https:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=vedFA8yXr2YGet the game here: …

Advertiser