1/26/2019 · When you want to say to listen to in French, use the verb écouter.In order to change it to the past tense listened to or the future tense will listen to, a simple verb conjugation is required.A short lesson in the most common forms of this.
Si tu regardes la télévision ou écoutes de la musique , baisse le volume pour entendre ce qui se passe autour de toi. kidsintheknow.ca Keep the volume on the T.V. and stereo turned low so th at you can stay a lert to your surroundings.
On vous laisse écouter la propagande unilatérale.: They let you listen to the one- sided propaganda.: Je vais écouter avec beaucoup d’attention mon collègue.: When his turn comes, I will listen to my colleague with great attention.: Il est important d’ écouter attentivement. It is important to ensure that we listen carefully.: Peut-être les pays occidentaux devraient-ils.
Je écoute souvent de la musique . English . … Il y a déjà dix minutes que je t’écoute, mais tu n’avances pas dans ton histoire. … (Swahili> English ) auguri per la befana (Italian> English ) mein bethi hui hu (Hindi> English ) MyMemory is the world’s largest Translation Memory. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and …
J’écoute pleins de trucs différents.: I listen to a lot of different stuff.: J’écoute le député de Gander-Grand Falls.: I listen to the member for Gander-Grand Falls.: J’écoute votre symphonie, MacGyver.: I’m listening to your symphony, MacGyver.: J’écoute la dernière chanson de Björk.: I’m listening to Björk’s latest song.: Scouts Canada encourage les jeunes à téléphoner à …